Fall is almost here, and you can tell because it’s 237 degrees outside.
A new survey put a bunch of fall activities head-to-head and had people vote on which one they’re looking forward to more. And here are the results . . .
1. Sweaters or blankets? 51% said sweaters.
2. Pumpkin picking or apple picking? 62% went pumpkin.
3. Haunted houses or scary movies? 57% picked movies.
4. Pumpkin pie or apple pie? 53% picked pumpkin pie.
5. Making a Halloween costume or buying one? 64% went with homemade.
6. Tailgating for a football game or watching at home? 73% picked home.
7. Apple cider donuts or caramel apples? 57% said donuts.
8. Thanksgiving sides or Halloween candy? 76% went with Thanksgiving.